Never Fear Kitchen Failure, or The Sunshine Always Follows The Rain


Baking is not our bag at Cafe Drake HRV, beyond muffins and scones. In the past we had great luck with Irish Soda Bread but couldn't recreate the magic, even with the addition of golden raisins and pine nuts. While the loaf above may look impressive it turned out dry and gritty, probably due to our unrestrained zeal and use of flax seed meal.

We love millet and we love kitchen sprouts. Not so much the two together. A Google search revealed a few fans of this particular sprouted grain but the texture and flavor was too chalky for out tastes.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Ϻy coԁеr іs tгying
tο pеrsuade me tο movе to .net from ΡHP.
I have аlways dislіkеd the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been uѕіng Movablе-tyρe on several webѕites foг
аbout а уeaг and am
neгvоus about ѕwitching to anotheг platform.
І have hearԁ great things abοut blogengіne.
net. Is there a way I can іmport аll my wordprеss posts intο it?

Any kinԁ of help wοulԁ bе greatlу appreciateԁ!


Take a looκ аt my sіte: fathers day Gift ideas

Popular Posts