- Crush the apple slices with the sugar in the bottom of a highball glass.
- Stir thoroughly and top with ice.
- Add the Kazkar Feni cashew apple liqueur, top off with apple juice and stir. Squeeze 1/2 a lime as a floater on top.
- Garnish with an apple wheel and lime wedge, and serve.
MANDARIN ORANGE MOJITO
Another twist on the standard mojito, the mint leaves provide a friendly flavor strongly reminiscent of the old standby.
1 1/2 oz orange-flavored vodka of your choice, Absolut Mandrin is nice here / juice of 1 lemon / 1 T. bar sugar (or slightly less if a dryer drink is desired /3 oz Sprite / 1 lime wedge /4 mint leaves
- Add mint and lime wedge into Collins glass, then muddle with vodka.
- Fill glass with ice. Add half Sprite (or 7-up) and fill the other half with lemon juice and sugar.
- Shake into a mixing pint glass or metal shaker and pour.